Many grassroots campaigns, smaller organizations, and candidates for Boards of Education don't have abundant bank accounts.
Use your campaign dollars in the most efficient way possible by purchasing the Original Campaign Planner © . *
A fillable planner (in PDF form), this valuable tool costs a tiny fraction of a political strategy firm and is a smart solution to start you on the path to success.
Save your much-needed funds for marketing and GOTV by using Scarlet's Original Campaign Planner ©.
40+ PAGES* INCLUDE:
- Candidate worksheet (Identify strengths and weaknesses)
- Opposition worksheet
- Team worksheet (Helps you identify who your key teammates are)
- Vote Goal worksheet
- District worksheet (Who lives in your district? How do they vote?)
- Theme worksheet (What's your message?)
- Speech worksheet (Use this space to create your stump speech)
- Events planner (Checklists and specific details about your events)
- Donations information
- Meeting brief worksheet (Lets your candidate know where they're going and who they're meeting)
- Sign In Sheet (Printable, reusable sign-in sheet for events and volunteer functions)
- Digital information (Be sure you're on social media, have a website, etc.)
- GOTV (What's your persuasion universe & what's your field plan?)
- Early voting script (Prompts to help you write a script for your volunteers)
- Fundraising email (Prompts to help you write your "ask" email)
- Vendors worksheet (Keep all your vendor information in one area)
- Yearly calendar at a glance
- Month view fillable calendar for January 2022 - December 2022
- Notes section
*This is a digital product.